Thursday, January 3, 2008

Copywriting tips for online marketing success from Copyblogger


Copywriting tips for online marketing success from Copyblogger

You have a blog, you have a website. What do you do with all that white space? And why?

These are good questions for marketing Green A.C.R.E. Radio and Conservation Districts, too.

Brian Clark of Copyblogger asks:

So, why do we publish all this online content, anyway?

See if this sounds right:

* You need to attract attention and make people aware of who you are and what you do.
* You then need to transform that attention into revenue or some other measurable benefit.

Click the link above and learn some more from this fine writing resource.

Best fishes,

Timothy

1 comment:

Jane White said...

Hello my name is Jane, few days ago i open my new blog. I would like to add your site to my blog, that I think and hope it will help inform visitors about your site. I select for it's quality your blog - structure, design and content. I would like to ask if you can provide me more, details, information about your site.
my blog is - http://myspainradio.blogspot.com/ and you can leave your information in the comments of this page http://myspainradio.blogspot.com/2008/04/radio-music-networks-blogs.html